SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice

PostSubject: Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory   Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 pm

A strange title for a conspiracy forum but it is there as a serious warning!

I have been playing this game for many years (more than 30) and one thing I do know for sure is that many conspiracies are instigated by governments with the aim to keep you so tied up and confused that you can no longer see the genuine article. Websites such as youtube, facebook, twitter are used exstensively to feed you false information, for all you know the crap I post there could be governmental mis information! (you decide about my stuff for yourselves lol)

There is also a darker side to some of these conspiracies and that is that some of them are cleverly designed to promote fear and isolation. OK that may sound paranoid and perhaps a conspiracy in its self but it is an observation based upon and understanding of the huamn psyche and the use and power of suggestion through words. Now if I can know about that so can the government, and so can other, what shall we say, Entities?

All I am trying to say here is use caution, discernment & judgement as you delve into these things. They need to be exposed but some of them are booby trapped! Psi-warfare comes in many forms!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caer23
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Well said. The system are masters of subterfuge, and you only have to look back at the Nazis to see how powerful propaganda can be. Today they are much more subtle and devious, and all maintream media is propaganda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Transcended Master
Transcended Master

PostSubject: Re: Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory   Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 pm

I totally agree with you AH, we must all be on our guard as deceivers come in many forms.

Like you, I have been studying this for many many years & I have seen so many red herrings to take your mind off the real agenda that you end up paranoid.

We are spiritual beings that are far more than our bodies & this is one of the main things they don't want you to know or research.

From my experience the vast majority don't want to be wakened, they are happy following orders & living this way until they die & realise that it was all a big lie.

I think that Humans are naturally destructive & we are been pushed into this by our "unseen" masters in the celestial heavens (make of that what you will).

One day someone has to stand up to all this shit & lies & say ENOUGH....I am desperate to do this, but I cannot do much on my own.....I need help. I need an army of those that will fight along side me. But Humanity has long lost it's ability to stand up for it's true freedom. To be free from their slavery.

One might say that people stood up to the Nazi's & other evil regimes, but the fact is, these were all manipulated by our masters above using puppets who sold their souls for wealth & success not knowing that this shall be their own undoing.

There are lots of people who are happy to use social networking sites to tell us what is happening, but words mean nothing if it is not followed by action.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smokenmirrorshq.forum-motion.com
Batnos
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Fear is their weapon. Fear of ridicule, incarceration, & Death. Once you turn the lights on and stand up and reclaim your personal space, they flee like cockroaches. I have high hopes for this forum. Maybe we can realize we are not kooks for reading the writing on the wall. They Rule While We Sleep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/batnos?feature=mhum
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Transcended Master
Transcended Master

PostSubject: Re: Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory   Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Batnos wrote:
Fear is their weapon. Fear of ridicule, incarceration, & Death. Once you turn the lights on and stand up and reclaim your personal space, they flee like cockroaches. I have high hopes for this forum. Maybe we can realize we are not kooks for reading the writing on the wall. They Rule While We Sleep...

Thanks for joining us!

I too have high hope for this forum but it just seems that apart from a few of us, people only look at the forum & never reply which is sad.

Twitter has helped & I am just starting on YouTube (although I have had many problems with them for a while now as they didn't want me on there they said! Now they have let me suddenly!

Keep posting up here & post up new topics for us all to comment on & SPREAD THE WORD OF THIS FORUM!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smokenmirrorshq.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory   

Back to top Go down

Beware thou the Conspiracy Theory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1