SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gillette Products Lead The Way In RFID Related Products! BOYCOTT GILLETTE NOW!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Transcended Master
Transcended Master

PostSubject: Gillette Products Lead The Way In RFID Related Products! BOYCOTT GILLETTE NOW!!   Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Gillette has been caught hiding tiny RFID surveillance chips in the packaging of its shaving products. These tiny, high tech spy tags are being used to trigger photo taking of unsuspecting customers!

The tracking system uses sensors hidden under Gillette shelves to detect when products are picked up.

Whenever a shopper picks up a packet of razor blades from a spy shelf, SNAP! A hidden camera secretly takes a closeup photo of the shopper's face. (And a second photo is snapped at the cash register to make sure the product is paid for!)

Gillette's spy shelves have been uncovered in England and we suspect they have been tested at various locations around the United States and other countries.

The Gillette spy shelf and the associated hidden camera application were developed at the MIT Auto-ID Center, during the time that Gillette VP Dick Cantwell was the head of the Centre's Board of Overseeers.

This industry consortium has produced documents, pictures, and video promoting the use of Gillette "smart shelves" to take secret photos of unsuspecting customers.

WE are asking you to BOYCOTT GILLETTE & refuse to buy their tracking device laced products until they have removed these chips.

I bought an Oral-B battery operated toothbrush in the UK last week & found an RFID chip on the back next to the barcode. Although I knew what I was looking for.

I also had to destroy an old MasterCard I had as it had expired, I used a pair of scissors to cut through it & the metal tag broke off. To my HORROR I saw a very tiny RFID chip embedded in it!!

I have taken photographs of this & will be posting on our Twitter account.

PART 2: WHAT YOU CAN DO

BOYCOTT GILLETTE PRODUCTS

DO NOT BUY any of the following Gillette products:

Shaving Products for Men:
Mach3Turbo, Mach3, SensorExcel, Sensor, Atra, Trac II, Custom Plus and Good News disposable razors

Shaving Products for Women:
Venus, Sensor Excel for Women, Sensor for Women, Daisy and Agility brand disposable razors

Deodorants:
Right Guard, Soft & Dri, Dry Idea

Shaving cream:
Gillette Series, Satin Care

Braun brand products:
electric shavers, hair epilators (Silk Epil brand),
small household appliances
Duracell Batteries
Oral-B dental care products

TELL GILLETTE HOW YOU FEEL

Call or write Gillette to tell them you won't tolerate being spied on by their products.

JOIN THE FANTASTIC CASPIAN:

Register your opposition to retail surveillance and support our activities by joining CASPIAN. There is no membership fee and you can sign up anonymously if you wish.

While you're on our site you can also sign up to receive their periodic newsletter. And if you have some spare time, we can also use all the volunteers we can get. on this forum to help our fight!

CONTACT YOUR LAWMAKERS

CASPIAN has proposed legislation, The RFID Right to Know Act of 2003, that would require mandatory labelling to inform consumers when an item contains an RFID tag. It would also prohibit companies from linking the chips with personally identifying information.

SHOP RESPONSIBLY

Purchase products from companies that do not monitor shoppers
Make a conscious choice not to support harmful corporate practices with your hard-earned shopping dollars
Be consistent and courageous about your decision

WRITE, WRITE, WRITE

Write an E-mail of complaint to let companies know how you feel about RFID technology
Write a letter to corporate management
Write to your newspaper editor, or to your favorite blogger, commentator, radio host, or TV news anchor
Write an article and publish it yourself
Discuss the issue in your organization or company newsletter

INFORM OTHERS

Link to Boycott Gillette from your site find the site here:
http://www.boycottgillette.com

Invite friends and family members to visit this website
Invite a corporate type to visit this website
Give a talk
Print up and distribute flyers
Teach your children the importance of privacy

CONTRIBUTE TIME OR RESOURCES

Provide a service from your company (printing flyers, bumper stickers, letterhead, envelopes, advertisement, legal advice, web hosting, etc.)

Buy CASPIAN a banner ad on a high-traffic website

PROTEST!

Start a local CASPIAN chapter
Organize a protest
Get your group (political, social, religious) involved in the anti-RFID effort
Picket "trial" monitoring programs at your local store

THINK!

Think twice before buy any product or participate in any program that requires you to sacrifice your privacy, freedom, or self-respect in exchange for convenience, "rewards," or so-called "savings."

Being registered, numbered, catalogued, and watched is going to backfire on all of us someday. Help protect future generations by refusing to participate.

IT'S YOUR LIFE PEOPLE, LIVE IT YOUR WAY NOT HOW THE GROUP WANT YOU TO LIVE IT.

LINKS:

Boycott Gillette is a project of CASPIAN, Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering, online at http://www.nocards.org

BOYCOTT GILLETTE: www.boycottgillette.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smokenmirrorshq.forum-motion.com

Gillette Products Lead The Way In RFID Related Products! BOYCOTT GILLETTE NOW!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1