SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Corruption Withn The Cowell Name Continues With...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Transcended Master
Transcended Master

PostSubject: The Corruption Withn The Cowell Name Continues With...   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Yet again, as well as Simon Cowell recently been accused of fixing shows, hiding millions from friends going through divorce so they can't access the full amount they are entitled to (and more things which I will announce at a later date, although NONE of that can be officially proven due to Cowell's Azkhanazi Jewish bloodline & you all KNOW how they look after one another don't we?), well....here's another one for you...but this time, it relates to one of his equally corrupt siblings...Tony Cowell.

For those that don't know, Tony Cowell is a Celebrity Journalist, well, he laughingly CALLS himself a celebrity journalist yet all he does it trade in on his younger brother's name to get his foot in the door. He reports on his brothers (well his HALF brother as they don't even share the same father, another elite bloodline trate) shows like X-Factor USA/UK etc & the other equally corrupt shows he plots to make money from by manipulating & bastardising poorer people's dreams.

Through my own research, I know of several people that can confirm that not only does Simon Cowell have a tendancy to try & "weasel" his way out of paying cash to those who have completed work for him, but we now know where he got THAT from...his older half brother Tony Cowell.

Why am I so anti this man? Well, let me explain....

Through my own findings I have had reports from those within the media about the Cowell's who have had what we can only call "run ins" with this person, & confirmed that not only does this man like to play people off against one another, he is also very pro active in obtaining monies owed to those that have taken the time to help him in return for an honest commission or fees for their work.

But when they have tried to receive payment owed to them, they say, it's like trying to gain blood from a stone. Knowing the additional research on this corrupt elite bloodline I have uncovered on this despicable family, it is no surprise that this revelation was discovered.

I had it on good authority from those within the press world that this man is quite a dab hand at this practice, owing various thousands to them & refusing to pay up & claiming that he owes them nothing. Again, typical elite cold-bloods practice.

When confronted with the proof of this despicable Cowell trate, he does what Simon & all the other elite Group members do....HIDE BEHIND THEIR LAWYERS, mainly because they are TOO AFRAID TO FACE THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN THE INNOCENT VICTIMS OF THEIR ELABORATE CONS.

This poor excuse of a man makes me SICK & as you all know I love to OUT those elite bloodlines that take advantage & lie to the general public about how caring they are, when in fact, they are nothing more than LYING, EVIL, CORRUPT VIPERS.

I'm not afaid of these elite bloodlines, especially not the corrupt Cowell family. These people are nothing but COWARDS, hiding behind Law firms instead of facing their accusers head on & admitting their guilt when they are caught out by those who despise elite corruption.

I AM CALLING YOU OUT COWELLS, I WILL MAKE YOU MY HOBBY TO OUT YOU & YOUR CORRUPTION TO THE WORLD JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS I HAVE OUTED, & THEN HOPEFULLY OTHERS WILL THEN SEE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE, AND JUST LIKE THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY & ALL THE OTHER ELITE FAMILIES....YOU ARE LIARS & ELEBORATE CON MEN. I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU EVEN IF THE PUPPET PUBLIC YOU MANIPULATE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT CAN'T.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT RICH BULLIES.....AND I WILL CONTINUE TO STAND UP TO YOU & THE OTHERS WHO CONTINUE TO BULLY & CHEAT POORER PEOPLE WITH YOUR LIES TO CHEAT THEM OUT OF THEIR WELL ERNED MONIES OR DREAMS... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

But I want t make it perfectly clear....Although I DETEST the Cowell's & all the other lying elite bullies, I did NOT go out of my way to investigate the Cowell family or their continuing corruption. No, not in the slightest. Yet whenever I discovered corruption within the Entertainment industry, I am now beginning to see the Cowell name come up time & time again, this time, it's the equally corrupt Tony Cowell it seems.

All I can say is that their works are well documented in HELL & in the end....life has a way of delivering these corrupt elite bastards a VERY firm kick in the mouth & no doubt this Tony Cowell serpent character will be no exception.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smokenmirrorshq.forum-motion.com

The Corruption Withn The Cowell Name Continues With...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1