SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FALSE!!! - Alex Jones is CIA Disinformation Agent & Alternative Media Gatekeeper For The Vatican?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Transcended Master
Transcended Master

PostSubject: FALSE!!! - Alex Jones is CIA Disinformation Agent & Alternative Media Gatekeeper For The Vatican?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Firstly, "Disinformation" means a preemptive dissemination of deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government, intelligence agency, corporation or other entity to prevent a target audience from realizing accurate conclusions.

There seems to be so much informations now about the authenticity of Alex Jones that I thought I would address it here. I for one thought Alex was a breath of fresh air amongst some of the other outers such as David Icke who lost it for me when starting to talk about Lizard people, but I'm thinking he may have a point, but that's another story.

Back to Alex Jones.

Alex Jones's Direct Connection to Project Mockingbird:

It is well known that the CIA have been allowed by our past Presidents and members of the congress to operate through our News sources and media and do mind control experimentation on the public (Operation Mockingbird, MK ULTRA). Congress and the President is supposed to have over site of the CIA so they are responsible for whatever the CIA does.

Remember, it was The OSS/CIA who worked with the Nazi war criminals right after WWII and helped them escape war crime tribunals and brought them into the CIA via operation paperclip. As also the Vatican helped the Nazis to escape being punished through the Vatican ratlines.

So here we have a Jesuit Creation (The OSS/CIA) working together with the Vatican and Jesuits during the most horrible inquisition ("holocaust") the world has ever known.

And now it seems that this is a continuation with the same sort of people who are working together now to destroy America & the rest of the world through their orchestration of the events the world saw unfold on 911 and the assault of America's rights in the name of combating these terrorists that originated from them in the first place.

Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset at one point,yYet the US are still very close with his family even allowing them to depart this country without question right after 9/11. And weren't All the highjackers on 9/11 from Saudi Arabia, with the exception of Fayez Banihammad, who was from the United Arab Emirates? Mmmm.

So these people who have worked through the mainstream media have infiltrated the alternative media. Media is their most important asset.

The following quote appears right in an article on Alex Jones' "prisonplanet.com" Web Site:

*"Mockingbird was an immense financial undertaking with funds flowing from the CIA largely through the Congress for Cultural Freedom (CCF) founded by Tom Braden with Pat Buchanan of CNN's Crossfire."

Notive that In this article* on prisonplanet.com, Buchanan's name is misspelled as "Buchanon". Click this link to see screen shot from prisonplanet. Seems Like a simple mistake right? But think about it, Not one web search for "Pat Buchanan" will ever render this article tying Alex Jones, Pat Buchanan, Thomas Braden, Mockingbird and the CIA together!

In other words Jones has a known CIA asset who was Jesuit trained and is a knight of Malta regularly on his show. Are you starting to maybe see why Jones won’t talk about this, and sidelines this Vatican issue? Can you see a problem here? Being that Pat Buchanan was a player in the CIA playing mind control games on America through the Media and Alex Jones has him on his “Alternative Media” Program.

Don't you see that the CIA may be working through the Alex Jones Radio program and Web site? And Jones may even be on their payroll? Let's face it, he IS bankrolled by big oil business to which none other than one of the elite Rothschild's who exposed Alex's on his OWN radio show!

In the article it even says, "... the CIA began a secret project called Operation Mockingbird, with the intent of ... Media assets will eventually include ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, ..." and don't forget that GCN is an ABC affiliate.

Jones even says, "I have a lot of connections to this fine institution here." When did he say this? At a lecture he gave at the Catholic St. Edwards University where his sister attended!

I for one am beginning to think of Alex Jones as a "tar baby". No, that's not a racist comment for those of you who think like that. A "Tar baby" is a journalistic and political term used to describe a scenario where the subject at hand is more likely to stick with you regardless of what you do to shake it."

The more I look & research, the more I am SERIOUSLY beginning to doubt Mr Alex Jones...

**Thanks to spiritually Smart Media**

Last edited by smokeNmirrorsHQ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smokenmirrorshq.forum-motion.com
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: FALSE!!! - Alex Jones is CIA Disinformation Agent & Alternative Media Gatekeeper For The Vatican?   Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Well what can I say except "Beware thou the Conspiracy"

Nothing is ever what it seems as well we know, but look at what surfaces with just a little research.

Thing is it is not only the likes of Mr Jones that are in the employ of those who seek to control us, there are also the plentiful spiritual decievers such as my pet hate Weasel Man, aka Rat Boy aka Eckhart Tolle. (when I can be bothered I will attack him properly) All of them spewing disinformation aimed at leaving you confused, helpless & with no sense of self identity or purpose.

Be warned. It's a clever game those at the top play.

Batnos
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: FALSE!!! - Alex Jones is CIA Disinformation Agent & Alternative Media Gatekeeper For The Vatican?   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 am

Many times I have wondered, if Alex Jones is a Infogatekeeper. He never discusses the UFO connection. He rarely brings up the Catholic Criminal Syndicate. When someone calls in, if you do not lick his boots, he just starts attacking the caller, even if the caller agrees w/ him. He tends to bring good info on some things and no info or even ridicule of others. I have personally stopped listening to him 90% of the time. Just popping in here or there to get his spin, on big media stories. He is very fear oriented. I understand that our situation, on this rock, is not optimal. Fear is not the way to improve our situation. We must be fearless and united as residents of our world. Unity and Oneness are the answer. I am hopeful that the occupy movement may be bringing us together on a personal level. We are all people. The sooner we decide to take charge of our lives and not try to control others, the sooner we move on, from this temporary existence. Thanks for listening to my rant, and remember that we are one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/batnos?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALSE!!! - Alex Jones is CIA Disinformation Agent & Alternative Media Gatekeeper For The Vatican?   

Back to top Go down

FALSE!!! - Alex Jones is CIA Disinformation Agent & Alternative Media Gatekeeper For The Vatican?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1