SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GGM Crops To Be Allowed Into Britain Under Controversial EU Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Transcended Master
Transcended Master

PostSubject: GGM Crops To Be Allowed Into Britain Under Controversial EU Plans   Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:33 am

Here is more proof that our UK coalition Government is spreading nothing more than the usual Illuminati bullshit we have come to expect from them AND every other Government who is keeping us asleep.

GM foods are one of the most dangerous foods on the market, yet we are being FORCED by OUR UK Government to accept this rubbish for ourselves & for our children, yet I very much doubt that the"cold bloods" will eat what they are expecting us to eat.

Want to know more.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/feb/06/genetically-modified-crops-uk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smokenmirrorshq.forum-motion.com
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice

PostSubject: Grow your own   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:06 pm

It is precisely this GM crap that got me digging up my garden and growing my own food.

I learnt a long time ago that scientists as a rule can't be trusted. all they want is their name in lights and some winnings from their labours irrespective of its value to mankind. It is this sort of mentality that led to GM crap.

Lets face it this government of ours has no interest in our well being only how they can get what they want and thats usually individual wealth. So one can only assume there is a lot of money to be made from screwing around with food.

Personally I prefer food the way 'God' made it, why mess up sopmething thats perfect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GGM Crops To Be Allowed Into Britain Under Controversial EU Plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1